Dog dynamics overhaul
We've made some changes to the ups and downs that your dogs will experience over the course of their career. Many stats have been altered to make managing your team more challenging and interesting.
- Dogs gain fatigue with each speed drop during a race
- Light fatigue wears off quickly with rest
- Deep fatigue gained if all light fatigue slots filled
- Deep fatigue lingers longer and affects dogs' happiness
- Fatigue capacity increases with perfect catches
- Stepwise only - no longer a sliding scale
- Neutral happiness is "good," with upward and downward modifiers
- Recent Favorite Thing gives happiness up
- Different amounts of deep fatigue give happiness down
- No more happiness cap mechanic
- Skill warm-up goes up and down rapidly
- Gives increased chance of Skill triggering during races
- Warm up by training on off-days leading up to races
- Training while at max warm-up will increase skill cap
- Resting reduces warmed-up status
Instead of only waiting for the next race, you now must choose what to do with your dogs on off-days.
Enter the day's race for your league
Warm up your dogs so their skills are more likely to come out during an upcoming race
Give extra attention to your dogs so their fatigue will be alleviated faster
Currently, you may train or give care to as many of your dogs as you'd like per day. In a future update, you will be more limited, but you will be able to hire additional employees to help you...
Perfect catch changes
- Increased skill trigger chance in race
- Brief speed boost
- Progress towards increasing fatigue capacity
- Naturally makes your food supply go further
New dog breed - Samoyed
Another long-awaited sled-pulling dog added to the roster! Even fluffier than our Malamute, but with a smaller frame beneath the fur. Hire one for your team!